Thursday, December 6, 2012

Conclusion- Jeff Hardin

For my final blog for this semester I'm going to take the time to reflect on the class and what my overall thoughts about the class were. From day 1 this has been my favorite class this semester I have enjoyed everything we have done in this class all of the assignments and readings we have done for this class has been interesting to me. Dr. Spencer is a great professor and I have enjoyed being in this class this semester; the one thing I would say I have really enjoyed is the class discussions. All of the discussions we had about cool pose, NBA and the WNBA, Michael Jordan, Lebron, and countless other things we discussed in class. My favorite two favorite discussions we had were about Michael Jordan and about Magic Johnson's announcement that he had HIV; the discusssion we had about Magic Johnson really touched me and it affected me because we are living in a day and age where HIV/AIDS is killing alot people and almost everyday somebody is being diagnosed with the deadly disease or it is affecting someone we know. Also I enjoyed working the group work we had as well, I think the group work brought more discussion to the class and we were able to reflect on what we had done in the groups to the whole class. Overall this has been my favorite class this semester if this class had another class that went with it I would definitely take it and if Dr. Spencer taught another class I would take it as well, I would recommend this class to anybody not just in Sport Management but in any major. I had alot of fun in this class this semester and it was a pleasure being in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment